Thursday, June 4, 2009

Procrastination

I have a terrible habit of procrastinating and it appears to be getting worse the older I get. Sometimes I think it's a hormonal imbalance or something (yes believe it or not I've heard that b4) but needless to say I consider that to be bull.

Anyway, I find myself putting off everything, and though my intentions are good I'm tired of being pushed to the limit in everything I do. I am at a point in my life where I feel as though I want to move forward in so many ways, but I realize with this lack luster approach things will never happen.

I guess the good thing is that I realize a dilemma exists and something has to be done about it. Therefore, it's time to get down to business and handle things appropriately. So I promise from this point on I will do everything in my power not to procrastinate......

Or should I just start tomorrow ;0)

Today's Tidbit is:
Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today...i don't know whose quote this is.... but hell it makes since....

Peace w/2 Big Toes

No comments:

Post a Comment