Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reflection

Earlier today I attended a funeral...I must say they always make me extremely emotional regardless of how close I am to the person being eulogized. Though it may sound vein, I always find myself reflecting upon my own life when in attendance. Unconsciously, I wonder about the impact I'm making in the lives of others.

Recently, I took stock of my life and realized that I could be offering so much more. The smallest things can truly impact the lives of others....a smile, word of encouragement or a simple hug can lift another person's spirit and give them hope. At no point is life about what we want. It's about working in a manner that pleases God. Of course no one is perfect, and others are sure to anger us at any given time. However, life is short and vanishes in the blink of an eye. Therefore, it's important that we use our time, riches, blessings and love to allow someone else to have a more comfortable experience here on earth.


B Blessed ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment