OMG!!! I just had an opportunity to workout with my bellydancing video & let me just say "it's official". The video I used is called Bellydance Fitness for Beginners - Arms, Abs, Hips, Buns & Thighs. I know I claimed in my previous post that I was hoping this video would have a faster pace than the Y class I previously attended, however; thank God it wasn't. The pace was relatively slow, but the graceful movements are repetitive and create a lot of resistance.Working out to the video allowed me to realize just how stiff and weak I am. Movements basically focus on the core area of the body, and I must admit that mine is a -1 at this point. Though it felt a little discouraging being unable to master some of the movements, it gives me something to work towards. My upper body strength is so poor right now so it's essential that I stick with it. I'm sure doing so will bring about changes on both the inside and outside of my body in no time ;0)
B Blessed



No comments:
Post a Comment